Life, love, and loss. My journey to become a mother...

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all" - Emily Dickenson

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Distractions

So, I had the cryotherapy done eight days ago. It was pretty uncomfortable, but it was over quickly. Now I have to heal for the next two months. I am already a bit disappointed because I have been having a little bleeding for the past few days. I was really hoping that was all behind me. So far, it is better than it used to be and I hope it stays that way. I'll take a big improvement over a total cure. This whole process has been a lesson in patience, if nothing else. I feel like I'm always waiting, waiting, waiting. The waiting had really been getting to me lately, BUT, I seem to have found an effective distraction.


My incredibly awesome parents came for a visit this past weekend and helped us remodel our powder/laundry room. It was a lot of fun, and it looks beautiful. My mind has been racing ever since with ideas for the kitchen and other bathrooms. I'm neck deep in paint samples and am really enjoying it. Here is a before picture of the bathroom: 




And after: 




Pretty great improvement, right?  I am so thankful for my parents. They are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment