Life, love, and loss. My journey to become a mother...

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all" - Emily Dickenson

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday has gone to the dogs...

 The B-Man


I'm too sexy for your camera...


Max the Puggle, looking as cute and cuddly as ever!


Anytime I am having a bad day, these guys seem to be able to sense it.  They get extra cuddly and even a little goofy.  They can always bring a smile to my face.  I love these pups!


There is really nothing new to report on the baby making front.  I saw a new OBGYN yesterday regarding the cryotherapy and I loved her.  We will likely be doing the cryotherapy within the next week.  My echo this morning went well, and I'm taking my baby aspirin every day. 

 I FINALLY got my Christmas stuff packed away.  Now, it really does feel  like a new year. Cheers to fresh starts!  





No comments:

Post a Comment